Are you having some serious brow goals right now? Do you dream of getting perfectly arched eyebrows that makes you feel complete?
If you are one of those people who wish to have brows that’s full, perfectly symmetric and flawlessly frames your eyes, then microblading in Dubai is a great option you should try out. Although the name might seem a little misleading, microblading is a semi-permanent makeup solution that gives you fuller, arched and long-lasting eyebrows. Now that’s the brow goals we are talking about!
As it is a relatively new cosmetic treatment, here are a few pointers that will help you understand the procedure better.
Microblading Technique: The Basics
As mentioned before, it is a semi-permanent makeup solution, which is more or less like tattooing. A skilled makeup artist uses a microblading pen dipped in a pigment closer to your natural hair colour and give fine hair-thin strokes on the top layer of your skin to give your brows a finer and fuller look. If you have untamed or sparse eyebrows, microblading in Dubai is the best choice for all your eyebrow woes.
The procedure takes a maximum of 1-2 hours depending upon the person’s needs. For fuller eyebrows, darker hair strokes are made while lighter strokes are drawn for a more natural looking brows. As every face has different needs, the time will differ from one person to another.
So here is a breakdown of the things you can expect at your first microblading appointment –
- Prior to your microblading session, your eyebrow specialist will do a consultation with you to discuss your needs and expectations
- Your eyebrow specialist will then help you decide on the best-suited eyebrow shape and colour for your new brows.
- After you clear the patch test that was taken to check for allergic reactions, you are called in for a microblading session.
- Local anaesthesia is administered to avoid any sort of discomfort.
- The eyebrow specialist will outline the shape first. Then she will work on your brows to create the perfect pair.
- After the procedure, your eyebrow specialist will clean the area and apply lotion to soothe any irritation.
And voila! The perfect pair of eyebrows are yours to flaunt
Microblading In Dubai: Your Commitment
Microbalding is a cosmetic procedure that needs a certain level of commitment from your side as an interested party. Prior to your session, you must follow a set of instructions to get the desired results. Follow the tips given below –
- Wait for a minimum of 3 days after intense sun exposure or tanning before going in for your session
- Wait for a minimum of 3 days after getting an eyebrow wax
- Wait for a minimum of 2 weeks if you have gone for skin treatments like chemical peels or dermabrasion
- Avoid consuming coffee, alcohol or energy drinks on the day of the treatment
- Avoid taking pain medications at least for 24 hours prior to the treatment
Diabetic, pregnant and breastfeeding women must refrain from appearing for the procedure as it may pose health risks for them. Similarly, women who suffer from cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune diseases or severe skin conditions must also avoid microblading, unless your doctor gives a go ahead.
Further, if you suffer from iron-deficiency, chances are that your body will not retain the ink well as the pigments used for microblading are iron-oxide based. However, you can appear for the procedure after a course of iron pills 6 weeks before and 6 weeks after the procedure.
Microblading Aftercare: Post-treatment Tips
Aftercare is very important for maintaining the results of your microblading in Dubai. The results can stay for almost 6 months to 1 year with proper maintenance and top up sessions. Here are some of the post-treatment tips to remember-
- Keep the eyebrows and surround areas very clean in the first week
- To keep the brows looking perfect for a few months, avoid strenuous activities like exercise, sports, hot tubs and swimming
- Do not pick, peel or scratch your eyebrows as this may remove the pigment
- Keep your eyebrows safe from airborne pollutants
- Apply sunscreen on your eyebrows before exposing yourself to intense sunlight
Aftercare is very important after your microblading treatment in Dubai to keep your skin healthy. Consult your eyebrow specialist at Browz group Dubai to get your perfect pair of eyebrows today!